Python Predictions is currently looking for data scientists.
We are looking for people with a passion for data science, interested in contributing to concrete business projects in a wide variety of domains and applications.
In this role, you will need to be able to adapt quickly to new technology (in data extraction, analysis, and visualization). You will operate with our current clients in rapidly changing environments on a medium to long-term basis.
All candidates need working proficiency in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus.
- A passion for Data Science and a minimum of 3 years of experience: You understand that organizations today should make the most of the available information, to turn this information into value. You have acquired relevant skills (training or experience).
- Programming experience: You have acquired programming experience in Python, R, SAS, SQL,… We do not expect applicants to know all languages, but we do expect them to be proficient in at least one language.
- Driven by results: You are motivated by obtaining concrete deliverables and results. You want to make a difference for the organizations you work for, and you like to be recognized for your input.
- Team player: you can work independently, but you also appreciate collaboration. You are open-minded and have no fear of expressing your opinion constructively.
- Great variation in job content due to missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- In-company trainings adapted to your personal needs.
- Premium access to DataCamp courses to further develop your programming skills.
- Continuous learning in monthly team meetings and development days.
- A great team of colleagues with shared values.
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices or at Tobania (Brussels – Hasselt – Ghent).