Python Predictions, a Tobania Company, is currently looking for a Data Architect.
In this role, you will need to be able to adapt quickly to new technologies, applications, and environments. You will operate with our current clients on a medium to long-term basis. All candidates need working proficiency in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus.
As a Data Architect, you will design and develop data architectures for clients across several industries. More specifically, the responsibilities include:
- Design and implement data architecture for data platforms for several companies across different industries.
- Define and implement enterprise data models for analytics and reporting.
- Define and implement policies, rules, and standards to access, integrate, and store data.
- Translate business needs into a data solution.
- Coach colleagues and clients in your area of expertise.
- Master or PhD in in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Architect or similar position
- Programming experience with one or more languages: Python, Scala, Java, etc
- Deep understanding of relational and NoSQL database technologies/concepts and SQL.
- Strong data modeling and database design skills.
- In depth knowledge of at least one cloud provider (GCP, AWS or Azure). Certifications from any of these is considered a plus.
- Practical experience with traditional and modern Data Warehousing.
- Knowledge of Data Governance.
- Able to coach others and give technical advice and direction.
- Able to work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks, and manage work time effectively.
- Proficient in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Experience with Git, CI/CD, containers and container orchestration.
- Knowledge of BI and related technologies (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
- Interest in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Python Predictions is a Brussels-based service provider specialized in data projects with business impact.
- In January 2020, Python Predictions joined Tobania – a leading Belgian business & technology consulting firm that guides their clients through digital business transformation.
- Great variation in job content due to missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- In-company training adapted to your personal needs.
- Continuous learning in monthly team meetings and development time.
- A great team of colleagues with shared values.
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices or at Tobania (Brussels – Hasselt – Ghent).