Python Predictions, a Tobania Company, is currently looking for a Senior BI Engineer.
We want to enrich our team with a new data enthusiast who has a passion for BI and Dashboarding, and who is interested in contributing to concrete business projects in a wide variety of domains and sectors. As a Senior BI Engineer, you will help our customers to solve challenging BI problems, as well as operating with them in rapidly changing environments on a medium to long-term basis.
Here is how you’ll make an impact:
- You gather and translate business requirements from the management and the business stakeholders.
- You design and implement data models and ETL processes to optimize datasets for reporting.
- You develop user-friendly dashboards and support clients with training and coaching.
- Provide guidance on data governance and PBI data architecture best practices.
- You are responsible for the development of junior colleagues.
- Your input contributes to the vision and development of our BI unit.
- Educational background: Business Management and/or Computer Science.
- Experience: You have experience in a consulting role, advising clients on how to implement Data Analytics and taking the lead on projects. Furthermore, you are experienced in working with SQL, ETL, data warehousing, data modeling and PBI Architecture concepts.
- BI Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in BI development focusing on Power BI and Microsoft BI and Power platform stack.
- Interests:technologies such as Databricks, Synapse, Snowflake and in other languages such as Python & PySpark.
- Languages: English combined with a very good knowledge of Dutch or French.
- You have experience in a consulting role, advising clients on how to implement Data Analytics and taking the lead in projects.
- Team player attitude: you can work independently, but you also appreciate collaboration. You are open-minded and have no fear of expressing your opinion in a constructive way.
- A great variation in job content and responsibilities due to missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices or at Tobania (Brussels – Hasselt – Ghent)